How to root Android mobile and unroot trick
How to root Android mobile phones
As we all know android is an open-source code program. It allows you modification. Rooting is one of the most fascinating features of Android. Rooting is getting all the system's file privileges. In other words, we can say that rooting is getting full control of your device. In today's article, we will learn how we can root any Android mobile. So just follow the steps.
Rooting is not an easy task you must have some basic knowledge about what it is showing when you are rooting mobile. In this article, I will try to explain to you very clearly so that you can easily understand the process of rooting.
Benefits of rooting
- Rooting your android mobile enables you to do many things, which you can't do with an unrooted mobile.You can delete system apps. As company packs a lot of bloatware which consumes apace as well as slows down your mobile. By rooting you can remove these apps.
- You can use the apps that are available only for rooted devices like Titanium Backup, Zanti, Root Explorer, Magisk, etc. which provide a lot of benefits.
- You can install custom kernels.
- You can install scripts for better gaming performance.
- You can install spectrum kernel.
- You can install Greenify app which helps you to save your battery.
Disadvantages of rooting
As it is a universal rule that if a thing has some positive points then it will have negative ones also. There mainly following disadvantages of rooting;
- It will void your warranty
- If you have a Samsung device it will defuse your Knox security.
- Serious system issues can arise.
- The device can go into Boot Loop.
- It can harm your system partition etc.
How to Root With Kingroot
- Firstly, you have to install the Kingo Root APK on your device.
- Now, open the app.
- Now, it will scan your device to is it compatible with one button click root method, if it is a button will appear on the screen for the one-click root. Just press it and wait for the completion of the process. It will take a lot of time. So just be patient.
- If the rooting process is successful. you will see on the screen that rooting is successful.
ConclusionRooting is a risky task. Follow the steps carefully and if you faced any issues just let me know in the comment section. I will definitely help you.